Sunday 22 June 2014

Alcohol is a No No

Since my symptoms started in Oct 2012 I have really struggled to have a sociable drink amongst friends and family.  When I do the noises and pressure in my head heightens and this happens with just two drinks.  I am not a big drinker anyway but I'd like to have more than two, I'm only 32 and should be allowed to enjoy myself once in a while.  Before my symptoms started I could enjoy a bottle of wine on a rare night out and have no side effects, I just can't do that now.  Last night I had two small vodkas and this morning I have a raging headache worse than my normal one that has been with me all this time, still left sided.  The whirring in my head is very loud and the pressure is making me feel off balance, it sounds as if I have a turbulent river in my head like there's a dam that the water can't get through .



All for now
Whirring Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment