Friday 3 October 2014

Photo time!





 


I have attached a photo to show where I have the headache, this is the same side of my pulsatile tinnitus. ( I believe this is what I have, its not just normal tinnitus) It's very hard to describe the headache without showing where exactly it is.  Apologies for the doodle on my phone editing, this is the best I could do! The areas are approximate to give an idea. The red outline is predominantly the area where there is a constant headache and pressure and also where I experience my newer symptom of sound sensitivity.  The green cross is where I have a pressure sensation that is horrendous, its nothing I have ever experienced before all my symptoms started. On occasions I feel as if I have a deep vibrating in my neck but I can't feel anything when I touch and palpate my neck its much further in than that. The orange highlighted area on top of my head is also sore with a pressure and to touch.  All symptoms are left sided. If you have read my updates you will notice I have many more symptoms but these are the main ones.

Whirring Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment