Thursday 29 January 2015

December 2014 Update

I had an appointment with the Neurologist Dr Tyagi on the 12th December and he said he would like to try some other headache medications, this was my first time seeing him under Nhs as he had previously promised to keep me under clinical review.  I had to remind him who I was as he seemed vague nor had he any recollection that I had paid private for him to arrange an Mra/Mrv.  I explained I hadn't received a letter of the report yet but I had already assumed it was normal, he eventually remembered and said it was all normal and that I should have received a letter.  He said he would write to my GP with a new prescription and my surgery would call to say when I could collect it.



I got home after my appointment and had time to think and decided to ask for a copy of my images on a disc, I have a feeling that there is something being missed on my scans, I can not be suffering these symptoms for no reason...  I emailed Dr T and he agreed to send it.  I received the disc recorded delivery a few days later.  The images were amazing to see but I have a concern about one of the arteries, I'm sure its an artery on the left and looks as if it has a line through it. It has made me more determined to have my scan looked at outwith the Nhs.  I eventually received the letter to state my scan was normal ten days later.  I am still waiting on my surgery calling with the new prescription.













Whirring Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment