Monday 19 October 2015

NHS do not investigate symptoms! October 2015

On the 12th October I telephoned my GP surgery due to five weeks having passed since my hospital stay and scan.  The receptionist stated there were no results from the scan but a letter had arrived on the 7th October for my GP and she wasn't at liberty to tell me what was written in the letter however I could speak with the doctor.  I said I would contact Dr Tyagi myself.


I emailed Dr T later that day and asked if there were any results of my scan and could he update about my referral to London . I got a basic reply stating he had already written to my GP with a discharge summary and my scan was normal, he also said he would check the progress of the funding request.  Yet again I never received a letter from Dr T informing me of my results, I had to call my GP surgery and then email him myself.  How incompetent that a Neurologist will not communicate with a patient, all I'm looking for is to be copied in on the letters he is sending to my GP about my care. The basic lack of communication from him is awful not forgetting the mistakes he's made with mixing me up with another patient, sending me for a CT Angio to query a Carotid Artery Dissection instead of concentrating on the Vertebral Artery. He has been so evasive and not answered my question on two occasions on how he questioned the wrong artery.





I am becoming extremely bitter in the last few months with life in general.  I honestly don't see a future for myself going forward with these debilitating symptoms.  No one believes my symptoms, no one is interested in my symptoms and no one wants to investigate my symptoms.  It is coming up to three years in the next few days since I decorated my living room, a living room I have not had the chance to relax and enjoy due to the on going headache and sound in my head.  I am mentally exhausted trying to fight for a diagnosis and treatment. I need to be free from these symptoms.  I feel so stupid I don't want to go back to my GP surgery.  I am made to feel that I am wrong about what is going on within my own body.  I do have something going on in my head, the headache,Pulsatile Tinnitus and neck pain are symptoms of an underlying cause.  I do not have a mental health issue and I do not suffer from anxiety but I feel as if I am being judged that way.


Whirring Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment