Friday 6 October 2017

October 2017

It's October 2017, its also the anniversary of 5 years since my symptoms started but I'm starting on a new positive because at the start of the week my boss and cousin made me change GP surgery.  I haven't visited my GP in a long while due to the arrogance and lack of care towards my symptoms.  I refuse to go somewhere that makes me feel stupid. I have lost trust in most doctors I've came across but I'm giving my new GP surgery a chance.  I met the new doctor who was very pleasant and listened to me.  I couldn't go into all details or I would of been there a week to explain everything.  I do have a fear that once the new GP receives my notes that he believes what is written in them and not me.  Consultants letters are lets face it, of more weight and valued more than a patient sitting telling a GP the situation.  The new GP (lets give him a name, I shall call him Garfield) Garfield might think I am a hypochondriac and be more in favour of the fact that all neurologists state I have not had a dissection and if that is the case I won't be able to discuss anything to do with my symptoms that I believe have come from the dissection, I will only be able to discuss the symptoms relating to the colloid cyst.

Anyway I am waffling on, the reason I went to see Garfield was I recently was on a flight and became unwell afterwards spending three days flat on my back because my head had immense pressure pushing to the top of my skull, I was unsure if the flight had moved the cyst. I could hardly stand and had to lie down. I haven't had that for a while but in this instance it was a different head pressure and headache and the tinnitus was so loud, the pulsatile tinnitus was just its normal but the ringing tinnitus was louder than normal, it still is and the headache is lingering.  I can differentiate between the headache near the base of my skull and the headache on top and I believe the one on top is from the cyst.

Garfield and I have spoken about the best plan of action regarding the cyst so I will get my PI Wanderer cap on and do some investigating on the best person to see for the cyst or little colloid cunt as I have been referring to it.  Lets hope I don't slip up when chatting to Garfield!!!


All for now your Whooshing Whirring friend

No comments:

Post a Comment