Thursday 28 November 2013

Optician Appointment November 2013

Today I had my eyes tested.  This is my second full eye test since my symptoms started last year.  I had my eyes peripheral vision checked, a pressure test, a vision field check and drops into the eye to dilate the pupil and check the health of the back of the eye.  All results were perfect and the problems I'm having with my left eye is not related directly with the eye at all so another question arises, why do I see clusters of spots when the pressure within my head is really bad, why do I see a spiders web when I walk any distance and why is my eye sore at times when I touch the eye lid as if there is pressure behind it and the recent thing that I've noticed is that when the pressure within my head and ear is particularly bad I touch my eye and it creaks, my right eye has none of these symptoms.

I have been doing lots of research on the internet over the last few weeks and I came across a product called Nasodren for Sinus infections to help drain the sinuses.  A while back I had suggested to my doctor that I had wondered if I had a Sinus infection and was given a steroid nasal pump that didn't help.  I decided to order Nasodren from Bulgaria as it is not available here yet in the UK.  It arrived a few days ago and I have used it over the past two evenings.  After using it my nasal passages felt very irritated and I had clear drainage for around an hour followed by lots of nose blowing and sneezing.  Tonight will be my third evening and I will continue with it for the full 16 days.  I just feel if there is something wrong with any of the sinuses then this will help drain them.








Whirring Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment