Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Symptoms at the moment.November 2013

Firstly let me apologise for the length of my previous post, I have actually bored myself with the length of it.  I had taken and copied from my diary the parts that were more important. I feel I need to keep track of my symptoms and log all my GP appointments.

Secondly I hope that one day when I have a diagnosis I will be able to share my story to help people who are suffering from the same symptoms I have been.

I have now been suffering for over a year now and not one doctor has been sympathetic in trying to find a cause for these horrendous symptoms that I am suffering with.  I have a deep pain and pressure within my neck that is constant, it becomes worse when I exert myself either by standing up or walking quickly. I have a whirring noise in my head that once made a woosh woosh woosh noise very similar to a pre natal scan, the whirring noise is what I would describe as turbulence.  I have a headache that feels like someone is sitting on the top left of my head and also above and around my ear, I believe its the occipital area according to google. I feel it as a constant pressure ache and I rub it and press it but does nothing to help me.  I also have this strange ache and spider crawling at times near the surface of my scalp which is slightly above and behind the ear diagonally.  All the symptoms I have are over the left side.  I still have horrendous pressure within the ear drum and my ear continues to creak and pop as if there is too much pressure being created against it.




Whirring Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment